- We are still requiring all staff and patients to wear a face covering.
(We have a very limited supply for patients that may need one)
- You may have one guest with you at your visit and they must also wear a face covering.
(We cannot supply guest face coverings)
- We are not allowing children in the clinic until further notice.
- Please maintain social distancing in our waiting room and hallways at all times.
- The water fountain will not be located in the waiting room, and we encourage you to bring your own water bottle.
- Check-out is still located at the alternate location in the hallway, please do not go back to the front desk to check-out.
We look forward to seeing you!
We treat each one of our patients like family, with dignity and respect. Each patient will receive premium health care, focused and tailored to her clinical needs and life circumstances, and she will depart with the warm feeling that we are indeed her partners in managing her health.
Paul N Smith MD, FACOG
Jen McKenney, FNP is thorough, professional, courteous, and kind. What an asset to the practice!
Jen Dr. Smith, Dr. Boley, and ALL of the staff were so amazing during and after my pregnancy. Thanks to you all, little miss Tegan made a safe entrance to the world!
Bangor OB/GYN is the BEST!!! Wouldn't go anywhere else!!
Loved my experience with everyone there. Dr. Smith was excellent and made us feel so comfortable through delivery!